Apply for the Ted Rogers School Graduate Entrance Scholarships and eliminate the financial hurdles that stand in the way of your dream of studying in Canada. Applications are accepted for the academic year 2021-2022.
The scholarship programme is solely based on academic excellence and will be awarded towards an MBA degree at Ryerson to full-time or part-time domestic students and full-time international students. The award can go up to $20,000.
Ryerson University is a public research university ranking in QS Global World Rankings 2021 with a visionary mission to provide a balance between theory and application. It strives for the advancement of applied knowledge and research.
Why choose to study at Ryerson University? Ryerson University is an institute of applied education recognized for the excellence of its teaching, the relevance of its curriculum, and the success of its students. Ryerson also provides quality scholarship opportunities to aspirants and is strongly committed to accessibility and lifelong learning.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: Ryerson University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Graduate
- Award: $20,000
- Number of Awards: 24
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The award can be taken in Canada
- Eligible Countries: Canadian nationals, as well as students from all other international countries, can apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: MBA degree study at Ryerson can be undertaken.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must demonstrate academic excellence.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants can apply to Ryerson via OUAC or create a Ryerson Online Identity and complete the application process. Students must indicate their interest in being considered for this application when applying to the program on your application form.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Statement of interest
- Letter of recommendation
- Sample work
- Statement of Authorship
- Professional designations
- Admission Requirements: The applicants need to submit all required documents at the time of application.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores on English language proficiency tests. TOEFL IBT special home edition and IELTS Indicator are accepted at the moment.
Ryerson University will provide the selected students $5,000 – $20,000 towards the cost of an MBA degree programme.
Mời các bạn tham khảo thêm các bài chia sẻ sau nhé
- Hướng dẫn viết hồ sơ để nộp offer & học bổng trường tại Canada (CV, bài luận, thư giới thiệu, study plan, mock-up interview…) (click here)
- Công cụ giúp bạn đo độ mạnh hồ sơ săn học bổng (click here)
- Thấu hiểu học bổng chính phủ (click here)
- 10 điều bạn cần làm trước khi apply học bổng chính phủ (click here)