The City University of Hong Kong is proud to bring an exciting opportunity to students who want to build a career in law in the form of the School of Law Admission Scholarships. The scholarship programme is open for the academic year 2021-2022.
All international and home country students can participate in this application programme given that they wish full-time students admitted to the Juris Doctor Programme at the School of Law of CityU. Excellent students will be awarded prize money towards the tuition fee of the undertaken programme.
The City University of Hong Kong is a public research university ranked 48th in QS Global World Rankings 2021 and is one of the best public universities in Hong Kong. It aspires to become a leading global university, excelling in research and professional education.
Why should you study at the City University of Hong Kong? City University of Hong Kong is a globally recognized university that creates and imparts knowledge required for social and economic advancement. Being the leading institution always spotted at the forefront of research and education, CityU’s ultimate goal is to give all its students the opportunity to make an original discovery while at City University.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: City University of Hong Kong
- Department: School of Law
- Course Level: Juris Doctor
- Award: HK $100,000
- Number of Awards: 4
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The award can be taken in Hong Kong
- Eligible Countries: Local and international students are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The Juris Doctor programme taught at CityU is eligible to apply for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be full-time Juris Doctor students at CityU.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The students need to apply through the university application portal. Accepted full-time students will be considered.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- High school records
- Academic transcripts
- Diploma degree
- Admission Requirements: Applicants are required to provide all necessary documents as per their country of origin.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL – 79
- IELTS – 6.5
The City University of Hong Kong will provide the selected candidates a sum of HK $100,000 in two installments to cover the programme fee.
Mời các bạn tham khảo thêm các bài chia sẻ sau nhé