[Học bổng du học Úc- PhD]
The University of Melbourne is delighted to offer PhD scholarship in Neuroimaging in Mood Disorders. Eligible candidates are selected on the basis of academic merit, strength of supporting documentation and the terms of the CRE Optymise scholarship.
The University of Melbourne aims to assist international students who require financial assistance with scholarships.
Established in 1853, the University of Melbourne are a public-spirited institution that makes distinctive contributions to society in research, learning, and teaching and engagement. It is consistently ranked among the leading universities in the world, with international rankings of world universities placing it as number 1 in Australia and number 33 in the world (Times Higher Education World University Rankings 2015-2016).
Applicants must have completed tertiary studies that are at least equivalent to a 4-year honours degree at an Australian university with a minimum result of first class honours. The University of Melbourne TOEFL Institution Code is 0974. Please use this code so that your results can be reported to us. Some faculties may accept graduate students with a slightly lower IELTS, TOEFL, Pearson Test of English or CAE score.
Course Level: Scholarship is available to pursue PhD programme.
Study Subject: Scholarship is awarded in the field of Neuroimaging in Mood Disorders.
Scholarship Award: Scholarship of $26,916 p.a. for 3.5 years to support a PhD position.
Number of Scholarships: Not Known
Scholarship can be taken in Australia
Eligibility: The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship.
University is looking for a highly motivated and enthusiastic student with a strong interest in psychopathology who has the following background and experience:
- Completed tertiary studies that are at least equivalent to a 4-year honours degree at an Australian university with a minimum result of first class honours in the field of psychology, computer science, (medical) informatics or technology, biomedical engineering, or related discipline;
- Some experience with neuroimage analysis and/or with computational statistics, machine learning, and/or pattern classification is desirable;
- Strong statistical skills and strong computer programming skills (LINUX, scripting, and Matlab) are desirable;
- Excellent communications skills in English, both written and verbal;
- Experience in writing (international) publication(s) is a plus but not required.
- It is essential that applicants meet the University of Melbourne’s Faculty of Medicine, Dentistry and Health Science’s requirements for Graduate Research candidature.
Nationality: International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirements: Completed tertiary studies that are at least equivalent to a 4-year honours degree at an Australian university with a minimum result of first class honours in the field of psychology, computer science, (medical) informatics or technology, biomedical engineering, or related discipline.
English language Requirements: Applicants must have excellent communications skills in English, both written and verbal.
How to Apply: To apply, please send an electronic copy of following to research-at-orygen.org.au with the title: Optymise Orygen PhD.
- Curriculum Vitae listing any degrees, awards, prior publications, and work experience.
- Copies of academic transcripts (please include reference key for explaining grade results, i.e. the range of grades)
- A letter explaining applicant’s interest in the position
- A sample of applicant’s written work (academic writing)
Application Deadline: Scholarship application deadline is March 19, 2017.