[Học bổng toàn phần Tiến Sĩ tại Đan Mạch]
The Technical University of Denmark is inviting outstanding candidates to apply for the PhD award in Design and Fiber Fabrication of Neural Devices. The grant is open for international students for the academic session 2020-2021.
The scholarship offers a rewarding and challenging job in an international environment. It will also provide a salary to the candidates for 3 years.
Application Deadline: January 15, 2020
- University or Organization: Technical University of Denmark
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: Salary
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Denmark
- Eligible Countries: International students are eligible to apply for the opportunity .
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The studentships are awarded for a PhD degree program in Design and Fiber Fabrication of Neural Devices.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Have a two-year master’s degree (120 ECTS points) or a similar degree with an academic level equivalent to a two-year master’s degree in Physics, Materials Science or Engineering. Documented experience with optical fiber fabrication and extrusion process
- Experience with optical materials and experimental fiber-optics.
- Basic knowledge within Neurophotonics field (preferred, if any)
- An excellent academic performance record from a good scientific institution.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply, candidates must have to fill out the online application form.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must submit a letter motivating the application (cover letter), One-page document expressing the main research interests of the applicant, Curriculum Vitae, Grade transcripts & BSc/MSc diploma – Excel sheet with translation of grades to the Danish grading system and List of publications (if any)
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, candidates should have a two-year master’s degree (120 ECTS points) or a similar degree with an academic level equivalent to a two-year master’s degree in Physics, Materials Science or Engineering.
- Language Requirement: If English isn’t your first language we have a range of courses to help you improve your English language skills.
Benefits: The position will provide a salary to the candidates for 3 years.