Start your educational journey in Germany by applying for the PhD Positions at Leipzig University. The university is accepting applications for the academic year 2021-2022.
This opportunity is being offered to all international and domestic students with the purpose of providing them employment by positioning them as research assistants. Students need to have relevant bachelor’s and master’s degree certifications to be eligible for the post.
Leipzig University is one of Germany’s leading universities and is also one of the oldest universities in Germany established in 1409. The university is committed to fostering interdisciplinary covering a very wide spectrum of disciplines in the humanities and the social, natural, and medical sciences.
Why choose to study at Leipzig University? Leipzig University is a nationally and globally renowned university that cooperates with numerous higher education and non-university research institutions in Leipzig to provide wider exposure to its students. It is a university with a view to the global whole. The university positively supports achievement, qualification, and competition in research and teaching.
Application Deadline: 15th November 2021
- University or Organization: Leipzig University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Doctorate
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The award can be taken in Germany
- Eligible Countries: Locals of Germany and students from other international countries are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can undertake a doctoral degree study at the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants are required to be accepted for the applied programme.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students are required to log in on the university portal and complete their application process. The applicants need to have a written application for a position for a doctoral candidate by their supervising professor or junior professor to apply for any desired position.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Letter of motivation
- Research proposal
- Copies of degree certificates
- Admission Requirements: Candidates must submit all required documents at the time of application.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English and German language proficiency tests:
- CEFR – C1 Level
- DSH – 2
- TDN – 4
- DSD – II
The selected applicants will be rewarded a tuition fee of the applied doctoral degree programme for up to 3 years at Leipzig University.
Mời các bạn tham khảo thêm các bài chia sẻ sau nhé