Unleash your potential with the help of this PhD Scholarships in Social Regeneration and Mitigating Isolation funded by the University of Hull.
This is an opportunity for a full-time PhD in Medical Sciences on the topic of “Social regeneration and mitigating isolation: strategies and solutions for improving well-being for people living with advanced illness towards the end of life.
TheUniversity of Hull, founded in 1927, is a public research university with approximately 2,000 programmes offered to 18,000 students over six faculties. They assist their students in reaching their best potential and provide them with the skills necessary to excel at UH.
Why study at the University of Hull? Candidates can expect placement opportunities, fieldwork, practicum, and networking events as part of their education at this university. The university takes a global approach to education that emphasizes innovation.
Application Deadline: 15 October 2021
- University or Organization: University of Hull
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: Up to full fees
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: UK and international
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: UK and international
- Eligible Course or Subjects: PhD degree in Medical Sciences
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Demonstrable enthusiasm and commitment to this area of research are essential. An MSc is desirable.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: All applications MUST BE submitted to Hull York Medical School via the online application method choosing option PhD in Medical Sciences 2022 January, full time
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must submit a CV, academic certificates, and transcripts with their applications. You are required to complete the application form in full and provide a research proposal/outline of academic interest. Research proposals and personal statements may be used in selecting applicants for interview.
- Admission Requirements: Students will require an undergraduate degree with at least a 2.1, or equivalent, in a relevant subject, and (if relevant) English Language IELTS 6.5 with a minimum of 6.0 in each component
- Language Requirement: Students who need a student visa to study a pre-sessional English language course must have a Secure English Language Test (SELT) approved by the Home Office for entry to the course.
The full-time UK PhD Scholarship will include fees at the home student rate and maintenance (£15,609 in 2021/22) for three years, depending on satisfactory progress. For an international student, a full-time International Fee PhD Studentship will include full fees at the International student rate for three years, dependent on satisfactory progress.
Mời các bạn tham khảo thêm các bài chia sẻ sau nhé