Get your PhD degree in Australia! RMIT University is offering the PhD Scholarship in Computational Biophysics for the academic year 2021-2022.
Overseas students are eligible to take this award upon undertaking a PhD programme in Computational Biophysics at the School of Science of RMIT. Eligible students will be given $30,000 for up to 3 years to carry out their studies.
RMIT University, one of Australia’s tertiary institutions, 15th highest-ranked university in Australia, and 250th globally with a 5-Star QS ranking for excellence in higher education, is dedicated to helping shape a new urban and industrial renaissance the global economy.
Why choose RMIT University? RMIT University is an internationally reputed institute for excellence in Education, Research, and Engagement with Industry and Community, particularly known for its educational excellence and academic highlight. RMIT aims to inspire and engage the audience to discover new ideas and perspectives by exploring cultural spaces and resources. It is among some of the most technologically advanced facilities in the world.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: RMIT University
- Department: School of Science
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: $30,000
- Number of Awards: 1
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Applicants can apply for the PhD degree in the field of Computational Biophysics at RMIT.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Applicants must hold primary education in physics, chemistry, biophysics, biology, engineering, or related discipline.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants can use the RMIT Online Portal to apply for the eligible PhD programme at RMIT. Applicants are requested to reach Prof. Toby at email@example.com to apply for the opportunity .
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Certified copies of academic transcripts
- Certified copies of all graduation certificates
- Statement of purpose
- Letter of reference
- Copy of passport
- Australian Student Visa
- Admission Requirements: Candidates must have a first-class Honours Degree (or equivalent Masters by Research) in a related discipline to be admitted in the applied PhD programme at RMIT.
- Language Requirement: The applicants are required to attain minimum scores in the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.0
- TOEFL IBT – 60
- PTE Academic – 50
The selected applicants will gain $30,000 towards the tuition fee of the applied programme for up to three years from RMIT University.