Ph.D & M.S. Scholarship in Electrical and Information Engineering (EIE) / Computer Science (CS), Seoul National University of Science and Technology (SeoulTech), South Korea.
Ph.D & M.S. Scholarship Opportunity
Faculties in the Department of EIE and CS are looking for highly motivated full-time Ph.D & M.S. students interested in conducting cutting-edge research in telecommunication, wireless system and device.
– The chosen Ph.D & M.S. candidates will be enrolled as full-time graduate students starting from September 2016.
– The position is fully funded including a tuition waiver and competitive monthly salary.
– The main research directions of the group are
[Subgroup 1] Wireless Communications & Networking: wireless communications and computer networks including next-generation cellular networks, IoT communications, MIMO systems, etc.
[Subgroup 2] Devices and Systems for Wireless Communications and Biomedical Applications: RF component & antenna design, RF/Analog/Biomedical/Power integrated circuit & system design.
Deadline: Feb. 29, 2016
An interested applicant selects either subgroup (or both) based on his or her research plan and emails the scanned copy of the following to the corresponding contact point by Feb. 29, 2016.
1. Detailed CV in English
2. Official transcripts of previously attended undergraduate & graduate institutions
3. Certificate of TOEFL/IELTS/TOEIC score if available
Contact Information of Subgroups
[Subgroup 1] Wireless Communications & Networking: Prof. Ji-Hoon Yun (firstname.lastname@example.org)
[Subgroup 2] Devices and Systems for Wireless Communications and Biomedical Applications: Prof. Jae-Young Chung (email@example.com)
– SeoulTech website: http://english.seoultech.ac.kr
– Intelligent Networks Research Group website:https://sites.google.com/site/scingseoultech
– Admission guide:http://admission.seoultech.ac.kr/student/admissions02.asp