The Durham University Business School is offering Online MBA scholarships for high-potential students in the UK. These awards are open to the UK and international students for April 2021 intake.
Durham University is a collegiate public research university in Durham, North East England, with a second campus in nearby Stockton-on-Tees. It was founded by an Act of Parliament in 1832 and granted a Royal Charter in 1837.
The University accepts IELTS, TOEFL iBT, Cambridge Proficiency (CPE), Cambridge Advanced (CAE), and the Pearson Test of English (PTE) Academic as preferred English Language proficiency tests.
- Application Deadline: Open
- Nationality: The UK and international students can apply for Online MBA Scholarships.
- Course Level: MBA programme
- Study Subject: business administration
- The award can be taken in the UK
Applicants will be considered based upon
- Academic achievement. Alongside the academic achievements required for entry, other academic qualifications that demonstrate academic achievement will be considered, e.g. GMAT score of 650 or above.
- Work or voluntary experience relevant to the programme for which they have applied
- Any additional skills, experience, or extra-curricular activities that will add value and indicate that they will make a significant contribution to the cohort on the programme or the Business School.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Candidates will be automatically considered for this application ; no separate application is necessary. For admission, students will need to complete the online application form. As well as online application, submit the following:
- CV or resume including full details of previous employment, dates of employment, main duties and responsibilities, salary per annum (in £ sterling), and any periods of unemployment including dates and an explanation
- Two employer references
- Copy of degree certificate (where appropriate)
- Copy of English test results (where appropriate)
- Entrance Requirement: A minimum of three (preferably five) years’ relevant work experience since the graduation of a managerial nature. An Upper Second Class Bachelor Degree or international equivalent.
- English Language Requirement: The University accepts IELTS, TOEFL iBT, Cambridge Proficiency (CPE), Cambridge Advanced (CAE), and the Pearson Test of English (PTE) Academic as preferred English Language proficiency tests.
Benefits: There are nine scholarships available of up to £5,000 for their study expense.
- <> Nếu các bạn thật sự cần Mentor đồng hành săn học bổng Anh hoặc nhóm ngành MBA, đừng ngại liên hệ với Team nhé hoặc cho mình chút thời gian đọc các feedback của những học viên đã săn học bổng thành công cùng Team nguonhocbong.com nhé.
- <> LINK ĐĂNG KÍ TÌM MENTOR 1 KÈM 1 ĐỒNG HÀNH SĂN HỌC BỔNG Anh : CLICK HERE