International students with high scholastic potential are invited to apply for the First-Year Scholarships at the New York Institute of Technology.
The main purpose of this grant is to provide financial support to needy candidates. The applicants must undertake any undergraduate and graduate degree program to avail this application .
New York Institute of Technology, commonly known as New York Tech and by the initials NYIT, is a private research university. It is ranked 151st QS World University Rankings of Best 4-Year Colleges in the U.S as of 2020. The mission of the institute is to provide career-oriented professional education.
Why study at the New York Institute of Technology? New York Institute of Technology is to help the students at every stage of their working life to help them expand their professional network, connect with the employees and advance their careers.
Application Deadline: July 15, 2021
- University or Organization: New York Institute of Technology
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate and Graduate
- Awards: $26,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The award can be taken in the United States
- Eligible Countries: Entrants from overseas countries as well as applicants from their home country are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: All undergraduate and graduate degree courses and subjects offered at NYIT are eligible.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be full-time first-year student.
- The applicants must meet Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) requirements at all times.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The applicants must first fill the application form of the institute using the official online portal of the university or apply using the Common Application. They can complete the form depending upon which the first-year scholarship they are applying for.
- Supporting Documents: The applicants must submit the following documents:
- Proof of high school graduation
- Affidavit of Support
- Official High school transcripts
- Two Letters of recommendation
- Statement of purpose
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must hold a minimum GPA of 3.0 or above to get admission in NYIT.
- Language Requirement: The applicants must attain minimum required scores on the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.0
- TOEFL IBT – 79
- PTE – 53
The successful students will receive monetary benefits from $14,000 up to $26,000 as per their GPA for up to 4 years of study, i.e., renewable up to 8 semesters.