[HỌC BỔNG DU HỌC ANH]
Founded in 1892, The University of Reading is a public university that is situated in England. The university offers various professional programmes at undergraduate and postgraduate levels.
Why at the University of Reading? At this university students can get various opportunities, from studying abroad to learning languages to undertaking work placements.
- University or Organization: University of Reading
- Department: School of Construction Management and Engineering
- Course Level: MSc Program
- Scholarship Award: Total £5,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Numbers of Award: 6
- Nationality: Scholarship is available to international and UK/EU students
- Scholarship can be taken in: the UK
- Application Deadline: June 1, 2019
- Language: English
Eligibility for the Scholarship
- Eligible Countries: International and UK/EU candidates are eligible to apply for the scholarship.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarships are available in the following subjects: Construction Cost Management, Construction Management, Design and Management of Sustainable Built Environments, Construction in Emerging Economies, Information Management for Design, Construction and Operation, Project Management and Renewable Energy: Technology and Sustainability.
- Eligibility Criteria: The scholarship is open for those applicants who hold an offer of admission to one of the master’s courses in 2019.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you are going to apply for this scholarship, you must take admission at the University of Reading in the master courses. Check the given courses: MSc Construction Cost Management, MSc Construction Management, MSc Design and Management of Sustainable Built Environments, MSc Construction Management & International Development, MSc Information Management for Design, Construction and Operation, MSc Project Management, MSc Renewable Energy: Technology and Sustainability to enrolled in the programs. After taking admission, you will eligible to submit an online application form for the scholarship at me@reading applicant portal.
- Supporting Documents: To be applying for the scholarship, applicants need to submit required documents certified copies of the degree certificate or higher education, Curriculum Vitae, Research outline, certificates (and English transcript if applicable), results of any English Language Test (if applicable), Two completed Henley Business School reference forms, Research Master’s dissertation written in English for those applying for the DBA.
- Admission Requirements: To study a postgraduate degree program at the university, the candidate must have a good undergraduate honours degree (or equivalent from a university outside the UK). More detailed information about the requirements of the language will be provided if you get a place to study at the university and become a part of your needs for admission to the university.
- Language Requirement: The candidate should have a very good command on the English language with IELTS: 6.5, TOEFL: 570, CPE: C and TEEP: 6.5
- Benefit: The successful international students will receive award amount £3,000 and UK/EU students £2,000. These scholarships program will allow students to really utilize the university resources from day one.