Receive personalized career support and gain practical business experience in the UK at the University of Bath School of Management by participating in the MSc Anniversary Scholarships programme. Students can make use of the award to commence their study for the academic year 2023-2024.
Application Deadline: 17 July 2023
- University or Organization: University of Bath
- Department: School of Management
- Course Level: Master
- Award: £10,000
- Number of Awards: Three
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The award can be taken in the UK.
- Eligible Countries: Home country students, i.e., UK nationals and other overseas applicants, are eligible.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can undertake any MSc in Management, MSc in Marketing, MSc finance suite (Accounting and Finance, Finance, Finance with Banking, Finance with Risk Management), MSc in Sustainability and Management, MSc in Human Resource Management, MSc in Operations, Logistics and Supply Chain Management, or MSc in Business Analytics at Bath.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have received an offer to study one of the anniversary master’s courses starting in 2023.
- The applicants must have paid their deposit within the four-week deadline outlined in your offer letter or by the scholarship decision deadline, whichever is earlier.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students can select the programme they wish to apply for and follow its application. All students that receive an offer letter for the applied programme will be considered.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Digital copies of your most recent transcripts and certificates
- Copy of your visa
- Admission Requirements: Students need to have achieved a relevant bachelor’s degree and meet other course-specific documentation requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- CAE – 193
- CPE – 193
- IELTS – 7.0
- TOEFL IBT – 100
- PTE – 69
- Duolingo – 120
- LanguageCert – C1
- Trinity ISE – 7.0
The University of Bath will award seven scholarships worth £10,000 each to the selected UK and overseas applicants.