A college degree is rapidly becoming an essential demand for white-collar jobs. Therefore, Vistula University has announced the merit awards for international students for the academic year 2021-2022.
This scholarship is a full tuition fee scholarship that will be awarded to non-Polish students. The applicants must be bachelor or master’s students at the Vistula to be eligible to take this application .
Vistula University is a non-public academic higher education institution standing at the 85th position among all universities in the country. It is recognized to prepare students for their future careers in the best way possible.
Why choose to study at Vistula University? Vistula University is an adaptive institute that is constantly modernizing the study technology, and adapting study programs to suit the changing world. The students face an atmosphere of openness, trust, and partnership at the Vistula and also discover their talents and specify their career plans. Regular employability events are also conducted.
Application Deadline: 20th August 2021 or 15 January 2022
- University or Organization: Vistula University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelor or Master
- Award: Full or partial Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: Limited
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Poland
- Eligible Countries: All non- Polish students from any international country are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Bachelor or master programmes taught in English are eligible to apply for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Applicants must be enrolled in a bachelor or master programme in English at VU commencing in 2021.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students must utilize the application portal set up by the university to apply. The applicants must attach a motivation letter along with the admission application to apply for the opportunity .
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Passport copy
- Secondary School certificate with attachment
- Scan of the photo
- Bachelor’s Diploma with transcript
- Motivation letter
- Proven outstanding extracurricular performance
- Admission Requirements: The students are required to have a minimum 90% GPA in their previous academic certificates to be admitted to VU.
- Language Requirement: The applicants are required to attain minimum scores in the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.0
- TOEIC – 700
- TOEFL – IBT 87
The selected international applicants will be given a 100% or 50% tuition fee for the applied bachelor or master programs at Vistula University.