The HKUST School of Business and Management is encouraging women to pursue a professional degree in Hong Kong through the HKUST MBA Women Awards for the academic year 2021-2022.
Women candidates who are entering from any foreign country to study an MBA programme at HKUST are eligible to apply for this award. The candidate will be provided financial assistance towards the tuition fee of the programme.
The HKUST School of Business and Management is the business school of the Hong Kong University of Science and Technology that is 34th in QS Global Rankings. It is committed to being a leader in the academic world through excellence in teaching.
Why choose to study at HKUST Business School? HKUST Business School is a renowned educational institute for business studies. It embraces an entrepreneurial spirit that stimulates innovation, drives productivity, and energizes the university’s commitment to learn and grow. HKUST BM provides advanced learning and knowledge in management and business studies to assist in the economic and social development of Hong Kong.
Application Deadline: 1st November 2021
- University or Organization: HKUST Business School
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Hong Kong
- Eligible Countries: Students of all foreign countries are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Master in Business Administration programme is eligible to apply for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be women accepted in an MBA programme at HKUST BM.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The application can apply to an MBA programme through the university website. Admitted candidates will automatically be considered for this award and no additional application materials are required,
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- 2 application choices
- Personal statement
- Public exam result certificates
- Final 3 years report of secondary education
- Proof of prizes/awards
- Copy of national identification card along with contact information of academic referees.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants are required to have attempted GRE or GMAT and must provide scores of the same to be able to get admission at HKUST.
- Language Requirement: The applicants are required to attain minimum scores in the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.5
- TOEFL IBT – 80
- TOEFL PBT – 550
This support will provide the selected international female candidates financial support towards the undertaken MBA programme at HKUST BM.