HỌC BỔNG DU HỌC ÚC TẠI TRƯỜNG MACQUARIE
Education strengthens one‡s intelligence, abilities, and develops a personality. Keeping under the eye the importance of education, Macquarie University is delighted to offer its Early Acceptance Scholarships for ASEAN Students.
The educational opportunity encourages high-achieving students who want to commence undergraduate and postgraduate coursework for the academic year 2023/2024.
Application Deadline: 2 December 2022.
- University or Organization: Macquarie University
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Undergraduate and Postgraduate
- Awards: $10,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: Association of South-East Asian Nations (ASEAN) students
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Brunei Darussalam, Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand or Vietnam.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate and Postgraduate degree coursework in Arts & Social Science, Business, Education, Information Technology, Engineering, Language and Linguistics, Law, Media, Communication and Performing Arts, Medicine & Health, Psychology and cognitive science, Science, Security, Intelligence and criminology.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must have to meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Be accepted into a Macquarie University Bachelor or Postgraduate Coursework Degree commencing in 2023 or 2024.
- Maintain your enrolment throughout your course in a full time study load which is 8 standard units per academic year.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you want to be enlisted in this educational program, then you are recommended to take admission in the undergraduate and postgraduate degree coursework at Macquarie University. After being registered, you will be automatically considered for this education award.
- Supporting Documents: Must submit degree certificates, academic transcripts, and CV with your application.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, students are required to meet the entry requirements of their chosen program.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, you should provide evidence of English language ability: IELTS, TOEFL, or other acceptable proof. Please see the English Language Requirements section for more details.
The funding program is valued at AUD $10,000 per year for the duration of Bachelor’s or Master’s degree coursework (AUD $5,000 will be credited each session).