The University of Warwick is pleased to offer the New Bursaries for studying MA TESOL to the students and professionals with an interest in English language teaching to study on the MA TESOL.
The scholarships are available for the UK/EU and international citizens. The purpose of this scholarship is to encourage teachers and ELT professionals in English language teaching.
Founded in 1965, the University of Warwick is a public research university on the outskirts of Coventry, England. Warwick offers a range of study options, including opportunities abroad, the Warwick International Foundation Programme, Summer School and English Language courses.
- Application Deadline: Friday, 30 August 2019 (12:00 noon)
- Course Level: The Scholarship is open for pursuing a postgraduate degree program
- Scholarship Award: Three UK/EU only bursaries worth £3,000 each and two worldwide bursaries worth 50% of the current tuition fee
- Nationality: UK & EU, and International candidates are eligible to apply for the scholarships
- Number of Scholarships: Five scholarships are available to the students
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: The scholarships are available to the UK & EU, and worldwide candidates
- Entrance Requirements: The applicant must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- The applicant must be a UK & EU resident
- The candidate must have an excellent academic record
- The candidates must have an offer to study at Warwick University
- The candidate must have at least 3 years of professional/ teaching experience
Candidates can apply for the scholarship if they meet the entire eligibility criteria. They must attach the supporting documents.
How to Apply
To apply for the scholarship, the applicant must submit the supporting documents to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The applicant must submit their academic achievements.
- And relevant professional experience.
- It should be summarized in no more than 1000 words.
- Three scholarship will be awarded worth up to £3,000.
- Two worldwide bursaries will cover 50% of the current tuition fee.