Gain the financial support you need to achieve academic success with the help of this wonderful University of Roehampton’s LLM Master of Law Scholarships.
International students who are interested to pursue an LLM degree programme at the University of Roehampton can apply for this application . The students who have successfully secured a position at the university will receive this application towards the first year of study.
The University of Roehampton, ranked 201st in Young University Rankings 2020, is a public university in the United Kingdom. It is known to change lives by helping students to develop the confidence, knowledge and adaptability they need for a successful graduate career and fulfilling life.
Why choose to study at the University of Roehampton? The University of Roehampton is a modern academic community with a growing international reputation for the high quality of its teaching and research. The teaching at Roehampton is up to date and is based on the very latest knowledge. The university enables the students to have an expanded view of the world and learn accordingly. Students are promised the experience of a lifetime at Roehampton.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: University of Roehampton
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Award: £5,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the United Kingdom.
- Eligible Countries: Students from all international countries are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: LLM Human Rights and Legal Practice and LLM International Commercial Law and Legal Practice programmes are eligible to apply for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be self-funded full-time students with a conditional offer for an LLM programme at Roehampton.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The applicants must sign up on the student portal of the university and apply. The applicants are required to fill and submit this form in addition to the admission application to apply for the opportunity .
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Academic qualifications (certificate and transcript)
- A personal statement
- Two references.
- Admission Requirements: The students must have prior academic qualifications relevant to an LLM programme to be accepted at
- Language Requirement: The applicants are required to attain minimum scores in the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.5
- TOEFL IBT – 89
- PTE – 59
- LanguageCert International ESOL- B2
- Cambridge Proficiency Certificate- 176
- Cambridge Advanced Certificate-176
The University of Roehampton will provide £5,000 to the winners towards the first year of the applied LLM programme.