[HỌC BỔNG TIẾN SĨ TOÀN PHẦN TẠI ÚC]
The University of Sydney is delighted to offer Lambert Initiative supplementary PhD Positionsto study in Australia. International applicants are eligible to apply for this application program.
This is an exciting opportunity for ambitious and enthusiastic graduate students to contribute to a fast-paced program of research that will have a major societal impact.
- Application Deadline: 12 December 2019
- Course Level: The studentships are available to pursue a PhD program
- Study Subject: University is looking to support a wide range of first-year PhD projects that involve the development and evaluation of cannabis-based treatments across the following areas:
- preclinical and/or clinical
- medicinal and/or analytical chemistry
- high throughput screening
- animal and cellular models of disease
- human psychopharmacology
- drug policy
- clinical trials.
Successful students will be supervised by the Academic and/or Associate Directors of the Lambert Initiative or their specialist collaborators.
- Award: The stipend is worth $10,000 stipend per year, for up to three years.
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International applicants
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: International applicants are eligible to apply for this application program.
- Entrance Requirements:
- The grant is open to applicants with an unconditional full-time offer to study for a PhD in cannabinoid research within the Brain and Mind Centre at the University of Sydney.
- Applicants must have an honors or master’s degree in medicine, pharmacy or science and demonstrate an interest in cannabinoid research.
- Applicants should also have preclinical or clinical research experience.
- Applicants must also be in a recipient of a primary scholarship from the University of Sydney that will provide a stipend allowance.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To submit an expression of interest, please contact Associate Professor Jonathon Arnold (Associate Director of the Lambert Initiative).
- Supporting Documents: Please ensure you provide the following documents combined into a single PDF to upload with your application:
- curriculum vitae
- evidence of preclinical or clinical research
- evidence of your RTP Stipend or equivalent scholarship
- Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
- The sponsorship will provide an annual stipend of $10,000 per annum (fixed rate) for up to three years, subject to satisfactory academic performance. A six-month extension is possible.
- Periods of study already undertaken towards the degree prior to the commencement of the support will be deducted from the maximum duration of the Scholarship excluding the potential extension period.
- The grant is not deferrable or transferable to another area of research. No other amount is payable.