Bavarian Ministry of Education and Culture, Science, and Art is offering KU Scholarships for international students. Scholarships are available for students who wish to complete their studies at KU (degree-seeking students) or international students who wish to come for one semester within one of their programs at KU (exchange students).
In 2019, the KU is offering academically qualified international students who are in financial need a scholarship in order to promote internationalization at our university.
The Catholic University of Eichstätt-Ingolstadt is a Roman Catholic university in Eichstätt and Ingolstadt, Bavaria, Germany.
Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
Course Level: Scholarships are available for students who wish to complete their studies at KU (degree-seeking students) or international students who wish to come for one semester within one of their programs at KU (exchange students).
Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
Scholarship Award: This scholarship is € 336.00 per month
Scholarship can be taken in Germany
Eligibility: Both professional and personal qualification is decisive for the scholarship. Consideration is given to previous studies and examinations as well as to special academic knowledge. Students in the first and second semesters are excluded from funding. Candidates must provide credible proof that they are in financial need and have not received any funding for 24 months (regardless of organization) so far.
- Academic qualification
- Personal qualification
- You have not yet exceeded the maximum funding period (36 months) for this scholarship.
- You are enrolled as a student at the KU (Eichstätt campus or Ingolstadt campus) during the funding period
- Advanced studies with good study performance (from 3rd semester onwards)
- Financial need
Nationality: International students can apply for these scholarships.
College Admission Requirement
English Language Requirement: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
How to Apply: Send your complete application as a single PDF file to KU International Office email@example.com, subject: Scholarship: Promotion of internationalization. note that they only accept complete applications sent as a single PDF file. The following documents must be attached to the application: In copy and with German translation if necessary
- Signed application form
- Certificate of enrollment of the KU (international degree-seeking students) or Letter of Admission of the KU (incoming exchange students)
- proof of academic achievement or transcript of records
- at least one letter of recommendation from a KU professor (degree-seeking students) or a professor from your home university (exchange students)
- A CV in tabular form in English
- letter of motivation (one page)
- proof of nationality
- March 1, 2019, for the summer funding term (April 1, 2019 – August 31, 2019)
- September 1, 2019, for the winter funding term (October 1, 2019 – February 29, 2020)