Hamm-Lippstadt University of Applied Sciences is proud to welcome students who want to participate in the Knowledge Cafe Digital Scholarship programme in Germany.
The programme is designed for international students who wish to undertake higher education in Germany at HSHL for the academic year 2021-2022. The winners will be provided aid towards the cost of other substantial resources apart from the tuition fee.
Ranking 266th in the entire nation, the Hamm-Lippstadt University of Applied Sciences is a practical work-oriented university in Germany. The university continues to grow nationally and globally since its establishment in 2009.
Why choose to study at Hamm-Lippstadt University of Applied Sciences? HSHL is a practice-oriented university that divides students into small groups to enable utmost attention to each one of them. HSHL works with a professional and well-experienced faculty and promotes creativity and communication.
Application Deadline: 30th September 2021
- University or Organization: Hamm-Lippstadt University of Applied Sciences
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Germany
- Eligible Countries: Applicants from all foreign nationals are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply to any undergraduate degree programme offered at HSHL.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be international students.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The applicants need to create an account on the university portal and log in with the created credentials to apply. International applicants will be considered for programmes and financial awards.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Proof of financial resources
- School leaving certificate
- University degree certificate
- Academic transcripts
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must submit all required documents at the time of application.
- Language Requirement: The students need to provide any of the following German language proficiency test results:
- DSH Certificate – 2
- TestDaf – 4
- Goethe Certificate – C2
The selected international students will receive monetary support towards the tuition fee or cost of other substantial resources.
Mời các bạn tham khảo thêm các bài chia sẻ sau nhé