King’s College London is now looking forward to attracting the best worldwide students for its postgraduate degree courses through its exciting Kings Business School postgraduate placements.
Students, international or UK students, are being offered this application . The grant is established towards a postgraduate study in Management or Finance undertaken at KCL. Selected students will receive a sum of money to support the same.
King’s College London, standing at 7 in the UK according to The Times Higher Education World University Rankings 2021, is a public research university that is strongly driven by challenging ideas and bringing change through research.
Why should you choose King’s College London? King’s College London is an internationally renowned university that believes in giving back to society through meaningful service by imparting quality education. It has been delivering exceptional education and world-leading research dedicated to driving positive and sustainable change in society. KCL is ranked 31st in the world and 4th in the UK for graduate employability due to its broadened band of opportunities for its students.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: King’s College London
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Award: £10,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The award can be taken in the United Kingdom
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Postgraduate degree programmes in management and finance are eligible to be undertaken.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have enrolled in any postgraduate programme commencing in 2021 at KCL.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The students are required to submit a general admission application through the university application portal. The students can apply for the opportunity through this.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Personal statement
- University/high school transcripts
- Official English translation
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have a cumulative GPA of 3.3 or above on a 4.0 scale; or its equivalent in prior academic engagements to get into KCL.
- Language Requirement: The applicants are required to attain minimum scores in the following English language proficiency tests:
- CAE – 185
- CPE – 185
- IELTS Academic – 7.0
- PTE – 69
- TOEFL IBT – 100
- ISE – Level III
The selected candidates will receive an amount of £10,000 towards the undertaken postgraduate programme in management or finance at KCL.