HỌC BỔNG DU HỌC CANADA BẬC CỬ NHÂN
Take the next step in your career by joining the International Undergraduate Student Bursary funded by the University of Manitoba for the academic year 2023-2024. The bursary is available to students from all around the globe.
The scholarship program aids highly motivated students who have excellent academic standing and demonstrate financial need.
Application Deadline: October 1, 2023
- University or Organization: University of Manitoba
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Awards: $240,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Canada
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate course in many subject areas.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must have to meet the following criteria:
- Must register for and complete at least 60 percent of a full course load per term.
- Must meet minimum G.P.A. requirements. Continuing students must have a minimum degree G.P.A. of 2.0. New students (from high school) must have a grade 12 average of 70% or higher.
- International students in their first year of post-secondary study in Canada are not eligible to apply.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the scholarship, applicants must take admission in an undergraduate program at the University of Manitoba. After getting enrolled, candidates will be automatically considered for the scholarship.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit academic transcripts, certificates and resume/curriculum vitae.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must check the admission requirements of the program.
- Language Requirement: If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency. For more information go through the English language requirements page.
Every winning student will get an amount worth up to $240,000 available annually. The award will be divided among eligible candidates according to their needs.