Remove the economic hurdles that stand on your way of education. Apply for the International Postgraduate Research Scholarship in Health System Governance at the University of Sydney. The funding opportunity is open for the academic year 2022/2023.
The program provides financial support to international students who want to conduct a postgraduate research program at the university.
Established in 1850, the University of Sydney is an internationally renowned teaching and research institution in Australia that offers a diverse range of programs. Its goal is to help you learn the skills, knowledge, and values you’ll need to lead in a fast-changing world.
Why study at the University of Sydney? The university offers a number of options for student accommodation and flexible study options to match your requirements. Students will develop transferable skills and study skills to adapt to the different positions they will meet.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: University of Sydney
- Department: Faculty of Medicine and Health
- Course Level: Postgraduate Research
- Awards: Annual stipend allowance
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International students
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Postgraduate Research program in Health System Governance
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Have an unconditional offer of admission or be currently enrolled to study full-time in a PhD at the Faculty of Medicine and Health
- Applicants must have an unconditional offer of admission or be currently enrolled to study full-time in a PhD within the Faculty of Medicine and Health at the University of Sydney.
- Applicants must be willing to conduct research into Health System Governance as part of a Collaborative Commissioning project.
- International applicants must be able to cover the tuition fees costs of the entire duration of their PhD.
- Applicants must have experience in health systems research.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you want to be enlisted in this educational program, then you are recommended to take admission in the postgraduate research program at the University of Sydney. After being registered, you must submit an online application form for the opportunity.
- Supporting Documents: Must submit a CV, academic certificates, feedback from two academic referees, and a personal statement with your application.
- Admission Requirements: To become a part of the university, you must meet the entry requirements of the program.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, you should provide evidence of English language ability: IELTS, TOEFL, or other acceptable proof. Please see the English Language Requirements section for more details.
The scholarship program will provide a stipend allowance of $35,629 per annum for up to 3.5 years, subject to satisfactory academic performance. No extension is possible.
Mời các bạn tham khảo thêm các bài chia sẻ sau nhé