Would you like to earn a PhD degree in a highly creative and exciting research atmosphere? Then you can apply for the International PhD Scholarships in Advanced Food Technology Research at RMIT University.
Application Deadline: The applications are open for the academic session 2023/2024.
- University: RMIT University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Awards: Up to $31,000 per annum
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Two
- Nationality: Domestic and International students
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Applications are open to all around the world.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The PhD scholarship will be awarded in Advanced Food Technology Research
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Excellent academic background in a relevant field, including chemical engineering, polymer science, food science, food/nutrition, and chemistry
- Achieved first-class Honours or 2A Honours or equivalent or a Masters by Research or Masters with a research component of at least 25%
- Relevant research experience and publication are highly desirable
- Be an Australian citizen, Australian permanent resident, or an international student meeting the minimum English language requirements
- Provide evidence of adequate oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrate the ability to work as part of a multi-disciplinary research team
- Meet RMIT’s entry requirements for the Doctor of Philosophy.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you are interested in this education award, then you are needed to take admission in the PhD degree at the university. After taking confirmation, seekers, please submit the following documents to Associate Professor Asgar Farahnaky via firstname.lastname@example.org
- Supporting Documents: Please submit the following documents:
- A cover letter (research statement)
- A copy of electronic academic transcripts
- A CV that includes any publications/awards and the contact details of two referees
- Admission Requirements: Claimants are recommended to hold their previous degree certificate in the relevant subject area.
- Language Requirement: You are required to provide current evidence of your English language proficiency for admission to RMIT.
The scholarship program will provide up to $31,000 per annum for three years with a possible extension of six months (full-time) to the high achieving students.