- University of Paris-Saclay
- Eligibility Criteria
- Acceptable Course and Subject
- Why Study at the University of Paris-Saclay?
- Benefits of the Programs
- How to Apply for the Scholarship
- Entry Requirements
- Visa Requirements
- Application Deadline: May 16, 2021
- Start Your Application
The University of Paris-Saclay is welcoming aspirants from all over the globe to take part in the International Master’s Scholarship Programme in France. The scholarships will be awarded for the 2021-2022 academic year.
The purpose of this award is to promote access for international students to its Master’s programs and to make it easier for highly qualified international students to join the University. The grants are open only for international students.
University of Paris-Saclay
The University of Paris-Saclay is a research university in France. It is one of the best of France’s higher education and research, under a label of international excellence. It operates on a classified and protected natural site, close to Paris, and at the heart of a particularly dynamic ecosystem.
The applicant must have to meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Candidates admitted to a master’s program at the Université Paris-Saclay offered by one of the following institutions: AgroParisTech, CentraleSupelec, ENS Paris-Saclay, INSTN-CEA, IOGS, UEVE, UPSaclay, UVSQ. Of these candidates, only those who satisfy one of the following questions are eligible to apply.
- Newly arriving foreign graduates, aged 30 years and under, during the selection year.
- Students of foreign nationality who have been residing on French soil for less than a year, previously or at present engaged in a training course or internship that does not lead to a qualification.
- Students of foreign nationality live on French soil, taking language classes (FFL type) for less than a year.
- Students may have previously resided in France during their studies as part of a mobility plan (e.g. Erasmus Mundus Joint Master’s Degrees, exchange program) that did not result in a qualification.
Acceptable Course and Subject
The University offers these grants for studying the postgraduate degree coursework in the following fields:
- All academic fields are concerned.
- All Master’s programmes for which Université Paris-Saclay is accredited, except for vocational training.
Why Study at the University of Paris-Saclay?
The University offers students prestigious programmes that enhance their knowledge in various scientific and economic fields, both in academic laboratories and in the socio-economic world or specific professional sectors.
Benefits of the Programs
The Scholarship will be awarded as follow:
- The amount of the Université Paris-Saclay scholarship is 10,000€ per year. Université Paris-Saclay pays it for the duration of the academic year, and for a period of 10 consecutive months (September to June).
- A maximum of 1,000€ for travel and visa expenses can also be awarded depending on the candidate’s country of origin.
- Laureates will receive their Scholarship as well as travel expenses only upon arrival in France and once they have enrolled in the programme to which they were admitted.
How to Apply for the Scholarship
For applying to these studentship, candidates are needed to follow this application procedure:
Step 1: Apply for Admission
If you are interested in applying to this Scholarship, then you are required to take admission in the Master’s degree program at the University of Paris-Saclay. After that, selected students will automatically be sent a link by email to an online application form.
Step 2: Submit required documents
- High school degree certificate transcripts of the current school
- Transcripts of the previous school (only if requested)
- Post-secondary transcript
- Official test scores
- Resume/curriculum vitae
- Two references
- Any other required documentation for your preferred program
- Candidates must have to provide proof that their English language skills meet the minimum admission criteria.
- Candidates are required to hold their previous degree certificates.
You can obtain a student visa either at a French consulate in your region or through Campus France (an agency that promotes higher education in France, with a local office in nearly all countries around the world). Many countries demand that you first register with Campus France to get a student visa.
Application Deadline: May 16, 2021
Contact email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Postal address: Bat Technological Space. Discovery – RD 128 – 2nd floor, 91190 Saint-Aubin, France
Mời các bạn tham khảo thêm các bài chia sẻ sau nhé
- Công cụ giúp bạn đo độ mạnh hồ sơ săn học bổng (click here)
- Thấu hiểu học bổng chính phủ (click here)
- 10 điều bạn cần làm trước khi apply học bổng chính phủ (click here)
- Hướng dẫn viết bài luận săn học bổng du học (click here)
5. Các học bổng Thạc sĩ du học MIỄN PHÍ tại Châu Âu (click here)