Aalto University is pleased to introduce its Incentive programme for the academic year 2021-2022. New and existing international students are eligible to apply to the programme.
The incentive scholarships offered are solely merit-based opportunities for students with a minimum of 60 ECTS credits of studies as per their academic study plan of one year.
Aalto University is a multidisciplinary university located in Espoo, Finland working towards shaping a sustainable future with collaboration, courage, and responsibility. Its mission is to build an innovative society where breakthrough discoveries deeply integrated with design and business thinking enable systemic solutions and accelerate innovation.
Why choose to study at Aalto University? Aalto University harbours a community of bold thinkers. It is where science and art meet technology and business. At Aalto University, students have excellent opportunities to become more internationally orientated and globally competent. A world-class education is only a part of the experience that is a rollercoaster ride. Aalto offers a tremendous student life, an internationally set landscape and an opportunity to be a part of a thriving community.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: Aalto University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate or Graduate
- Award: 1,500 EUR
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Finland
- Eligible Countries: Students from all countries are eligible.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: All undergraduate and graduate courses and subjects are applicable.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The students should be paying either full or partial fee for their chosen course of study at Aalto University.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The students are required to follow the instructions provided by the university to apply depending on their chosen area of study.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to submit the following documents:
- Transcript of Records
- A copy of your ID or passport
- Admission Requirements: The students must attain a minimum SAT score of 1300 to secure admission at Aalto University.
- Language Requirement: The students are required to provide the following tests with minimum scores required by the university:
- IELTS – Academic 6.5 and for writing 5.5
- TOEFL – IBT (Internet-based Test): 92, writing section 22, PDT (Paper-delivered Test), reading 22, listening 22 and writing 24.
- C1 Advanced (prev. Cambridge Certificate in Advanced English (CAE)) – A, B or C
- C2 Proficiency (prev. Cambridge Certificate of Proficiency in English (CPE)) – A, B,C or Level C1
- Pearson Test of English Academic (PTE A) – 62 and for writing 54
The selected students will be provided fee waivers worth 1,500 EUR under Aalto University’s incentive-based programme.