The American University of Paris is offering the AUP Scholar Awards for globally-minded scholars for the academic year 2021-2022. The application process is now open.
All international students are eligible to apply for this application . The awards are presented to those students who show excellent academic promise, global perspective, significant extracurricular activities and demonstrated financial need.
The American University of Paris is a private educational institute and the oldest American institutions of higher education in Europe with a mission to educate its students to communicate effectively in a world of many languages and to become critical thinkers.
Why should you study at The American University of Paris? The American University of Paris provides its students with a curriculum combining liberal arts inquiry, preparation for professional life, and student-centred, all in small classroom settings. It commits to the highest standards of academic rigour and integrity, and to academic freedom. It has established a culture of engagement, global citizenship, and community that fosters in students and faculty a critical sense of commitment to and responsibility for a world of interdependence.
Application Deadline: 15 November
- University or Organization: The American University of Paris
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: 75% of the tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in France
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Eligible Course or Subjects: All undergraduate degree courses are eligible.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be international students.
- The applicants must hold impressive academic records
- AUP Global Citizenship Awards permit the most talented, internationally oriented students to choose an AUP education.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The applicants must first sign up on the official online portal of the university and submit the supporting documents.
- The applicants must select ‘yes’ when further asked if interested in a financial award or not.
- The applicants will then receive a mail on the registered ID.
- The applicants are required to use the same email address as the admissions application.
- The applicants must complete the application providing any further supporting documents.
- Supporting Documents: The applicants must submit the following documents:
- A personal statement and a supplemental essay.
- Extra activities and work experience.
- Two letters of recommendation.
- Official transcripts from the past three years of schooling.
- SAT/ACT scores are optional.
- Admission Requirements: Students must have a high school degree certificate with relevant marks.
- Language Requirement: The applicants are required to submit one of the following test scores:
- TOEFL – Internet-Based Test (ibT) minimum score: 88. To have your results sent directly, use our institutional code 0866.
- Cambridge English – First, Advanced, or Proficiency level, minimum score: 176.
- TOEIC – Listening and Reading, minimum score: 810. To have your results sent directly, use our institutional code 0866.
- IELTS – Academic Option, minimum score 6.5.
The American University of Paris will cover upto 75% of the total tuition fee of the chosen course under the student program.