Do you want to be financially secure for your education? Good News! Here you have an admirable opportunity to apply for the Honours – Frank Finn Scholarships which is administrating by the University of Queensland Business School in Australia.
Application Deadline: January 20, 2022
- University or Organization: University of Queensland Business School
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Honors degree
- Awards: Stipend or full fee
- Number of Awards: Up to three
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International and domestic
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: International and Australian candidates are worthy
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Pursuing an honors degree in Business, Economics, and Law
- Eligibility Criteria: For being eligible, you have to enroll in an honors degree program at the school.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For grasping the opportunity, students have to take admission in the honors degree coursework at the school.
- Supporting Documents: You will need to provide a complete academic transcript and/or testamurs as well as a copy of your passport (international students) or national ID card with your application.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have a bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) from a recognised university and a minimum GPA requirement.
- Language Requirement: All interested applicants are advised to satisfy the English language requirement of the university.
The award will be distributed in the following manner:
- For Domestic Students: The school will provide a stipend according to the program.
- For International Students: The school will provide the full cost of tuition fees for the students.
Mời các bạn tham khảo thêm các bài chia sẻ sau nhé
- Công cụ giúp bạn đo độ mạnh hồ sơ săn học bổng (click here)
- Thấu hiểu học bổng chính phủ (click here)
- 10 điều bạn cần làm trước khi apply học bổng chính phủ (click here)
- Hướng dẫn viết bài luận săn học bổng du học (click here)
- Các học bổng Thạc sĩ du học MIỄN PHÍ tại Châu Âu (click here)