Học bổng Thac sĩ ngành Quản lý nước tại Úc
IWC Masters Scholarships (International)
Applications are now open for international candidates
(closing date: 1 August 2016).
You are an international candidate if you are not a citizen of Australia or New Zealand or Australian permanent resident. Domestic candidates can view available scholarships here.
The International WaterCentre (IWC) is offering up to three scholarships for international candidates for full-time study of the MIWM program starting in Semester 1, 2017. These include:
- Up to two full tuition and full living costs scholarships (Type A) for future water leaders from priority countries in Asia-Pacific, Latin America, Africa and the Middle-East (see details in table below). One of these scholarships will be reserved and awarded to a female candidate.
- One full tuition scholarship (Type B) for a future water leader from selected countries in North America, Europe or Asia (see details in table below).
Type A Scholarships – Full tuition and full living costs scholarships
Each scholarship is valued at AU$92,645 and will cover:
Important – please read the Terms and Conditions to see what is included and how the scholarship will be paid out.
International candidates who meet the minimum eligibility requirements (see below), hold citizenship and currently live in one of the priority countries in the Asia-Pacific, Latin America, Africa and the Middle East.
One of these scholarships will be reserved and awarded to a female candidate.
Type B Scholarship – Full tuition scholarship
This scholarship is valued at approximately AU$52,500 and will cover:
International candidates who meet the minimum eligibility requirements (see below), hold citizenship and currently live in North America, Europe or Asia.
To apply for a scholarship, you must:
- Have completed an undergraduate degree in a related field of study from an internationally-recognised institution;
- Have at least two years of professional experience (paid work or volunteering experience) relevant to the program;
Although professional experience is not essential for admission in the MIWM program, candidates with relevant professional experience have a higher chance of securing a scholarship – see Selection Criteria below.
- International candidates must also demonstrate English Language Proficiency (see UQ’s Policy including minimum scores for IELTS, TOEFL or PTE). A proof of English language proficiency needs to be uploaded with the online application form.
Important – Terms and Conditions
Before you apply for a scholarship, please read the IWC Masters Scholarships Terms and Conditions (PDF).
How to apply
Applications for the IWC Masters Scholarships are now open for international candidates for the 2017 intake. Apply now!
2017 Scholarships (International) – now open!