mperial College Business School is pleased to offer Riley Family Scholarship for the full-time MBA programme commencing in September 2019. International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship programme.
The Riley Family Scholarship has been established to support the Business School’s vision of attracting brilliant minds to Imperial, regardless of their background or financial circumstances.
Imperial College Business School is a triple accredited business school located in London, United Kingdom and a constituent of Imperial College London. The current business school was opened in 2004 by Queen Elizabeth II.
All programs at Imperial College Business School are linguistically demanding, and therefore strong English language skills are critical to academic success on student’s MBA and in their future career.
- Application Deadline: January 25, 2019
- Course Level: Scholarship is available to pursue master degree programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarship is awarded in the field of Business Administration.
- Scholarship Award: One award of £52,000 is available to students joining us in September 2019.
- Number of Scholarships: One award is available.
- Nationality: International students
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship programme.
- Entrance Requirements: To be considered for this scholarship you must be a self-funded student who demonstrates exceptional academic merit and/or potential and has come from a disadvantaged background and/or has overcome adversity.The scholarship will be awarded to applicants based on the following criteria:
- A very strong academic background and an excellent track record of professional achievement
- A high and well-balanced GMAT score, which must also be submitted by 25 January 2019
- Your performance during the admissions process, where academic and professional merit will be judged
- Your professional references
- Your essay submission
- English Language Requirements: Most applicants meet the requirement in one of the following ways:
- IELTS (academic): A minimum score of 7.0 with minimum scores of 6.5 in all elements
- TOEFL iBT: A minimum score of 100 overall with minimum scores of 22 in all elements
- Degree studied in and awarded by an English-speaking country.
How to Apply:
Candidates who submit their application, GMAT score and essay before 25 January 2019 and receive an offer for the Full-Time MBA programme commencing in September 2019 will automatically be considered.
Essays can be submitted either as part of your application or via email to mba-at-imperial.ac.uk by 25 January 2019. Emails should state ‘Riley Family Scholarship application’ and your CID number in the subject line.
All candidates must submit an essay in response to the following question by 25 January 2019:
“What life experiences have shaped who you are today and how have you overcome adversity to excel in education? How do you think these experiences will help you in today’s rapidly changing world?” (700 words maximum)