The Heinrich Böll Foundation is presenting Scholarships for Outstanding academic and scientific achievements of German and foreign students. The grant is available for the academic year 2023-2024.
Application Deadline: The university will only accept applications submitted by 1st March 2023.
- University or Organization: Heinrich Böll Foundation
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate or Graduate
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International and Domestic
- The award can be taken in Germany
- Eligible Countries: German, EU and non-EU students are eligible.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate or graduate-level degree programmes offered at German institutes can be applied for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be pursuing degree at universities, universities of applied sciences (‘Fachhochschulen’), or universities of the arts (‘Kunst-/Musikhochschulen’)
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Candidates are required to apply for admission separately on their respective university’s application portal. Scholarship applications must be made on the foundation’s portal.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Personal data and CV
- Motivation for applying to the Heinrich Böll Foundation
- An outline of their motivation for studying their chosen subject and of your main areas of interest
- An outline of their social commitments and political interests et al.
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must meet their chosen university’s entry requirements to secure admission. Course-specific requirements must also be addressed.
- Language Requirement: The applicants must provide written proof of German language proficiency Deutsche Sprachprüfung für den Hochschulzugang“ DSH 2 or Level B2.
The candidates selected by Heinrich Böll Foundation will provide tuition fees for their undergraduate or graduate students in a German University.