[Học bổng du học Úc]
Griffith University is the best public research university in South East Queensland on the east coast of Australia. Formally founded in 1971, Griffith opened its doors in 1975, introducing Australia’s first degrees in environmental science and Asian studies.
Why at Griffith University? Griffith provides an excellent educational environment and students will learn from industry professionals and complete work placement as part of your degree. It offers a range of personal and learning support services to help you succeed.
- University or Organization: Griffith University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate and postgraduate coursework
- Award: 50% of tuition fees
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: Citizens of a country other than Australia or New Zealand.
- The award can be taken in: Australia
- Application Deadline: May 17, 2019, and September 6, 2019
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: Applicants must be a citizen of a country other than Australia or New Zealand.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: These The studentships are awarded to study any of the courses offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must have applied and be eligible for admission, or be in receipt of a conditional or unconditional offer from the University, for entry into an undergraduate or postgraduate coursework degree by the program closing date.
- Have satisfied all appropriate entry requirements for the proposed degree program, including results of the previous study and English language proficiency as per Griffith University’s entry requirements. Be commencing and enrolling as a new full-time student in a postgraduate coursework degree in Trimester 2 or 3 2019 at Griffith University.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for the opportunity , the applicants need to take admission in any graduate or undergraduate degree program at the Griffith University. Applicants can quickly apply and submit their application online form.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must have to submit a certified copy of your academic results, a certified copy of your English test results and if you are applying for a music or visual arts degree you may need to submit a portfolio, medical checks or professional work experience.
- Admission Requirements: To be eligible for admission applicants must have a receipt of a conditional or unconditional offer from the University for entry into an undergraduate or postgraduate coursework degree program. The applicants must have a minimum GPA or equivalent in previous studies for undergraduate degree applicants. Refer to the minimum GPA criteria (PDF). Postgraduate coursework applicants must have a minimum GPA in undergraduate studies of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale or 5.5 on a 7.0 scale.
- Language Requirement: Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English the candidate should have a very good command over the English language.
- Benefit: The Scholarship covers 50% of tuition fees for the duration of an undergraduate or postgraduate coursework degree program.