To prepare students to work and live in an increasingly competitive global environment, Seoul National University has introduced Graduate Scholarships for students for the academic year 2022-2023.
This scholarship programme has been set up for Asian national students, excluding Japanese and Chinese students, to contribute to the cost of studying a graduate programme at SNU in Korea. Selected students will be awarded tuition fees and living expenses.
Seoul National University is a national research university ranked 129th in Best Global Universities. The mission of SNU in the 21st century is to create a vibrant intellectual community where students and scholars join together in building the future.
Why choose to study at the Seoul National University? SNU offers a wealth of invaluable academic and cultural resources and has been the cradle of liberal education and fostered a lifelong love of learning in our students. It also has two nationally acclaimed museums, both of which add to the cultural vibrancy of the campus.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: Seoul National University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Graduate
- Award: Tuition fee and Living Expenses
- Number of Awards: 20
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in South Korea.
- Eligible Countries: Students from all Asian countries except Japan and Chinese are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Graduate programmes taught at SNU are eligible to apply for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must submit admission applications to SNU’s Office of Admissions.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students are required to follow the graduate application process of SNU and complete their admission applications. To apply for the scholarship, students need to submit the scholarship application to the SNU’s Office of International Affairs.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Personal Statement and Study Plan
- Letter of Recommendation
- Counsellor Reference
- Official High School Transcript and Graduation Certificate.
- Copy of the Applicant’s Passport
- Copies of Both Parents’ Passport
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must hold either Korean or Foreign citizenship and must have undertaken all of his/her education (both primary and secondary; from 1st grade of elementary to high school graduation) outside of Korea.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 80
- TEPS – 551
- IELTS – 6.0 or Higher
- TOPIK – Level 3
The selected students will be given full tuition exemption for a maximum of 4 semesters and 500,000 KRW per month towards living expenses by Seoul National University.
Mời các bạn tham khảo thêm các bài chia sẻ sau nhé