Do you have a desire to pursue your higher studies in the UK? Then go ahead and become a part of the Global Leadership & Peacebuilding Postgraduate Scholarship offered by the King’s College London.
The award is merit-based solely designed to aid international students who wish to pursue their master’s studies at the King’s College, London.
King’s College London is a public research university located in London, United Kingdom, and a founding college and member institution of the federal University of London. It is one of the Top Public Universities in London, United Kingdom. It is Ranked 31 in QS Global World Rankings.
Why choose King’s College, London? It is known to have the most social campus lives. With personal tutors and counselors to help the students in every aspect of life, amazing libraries, student facilities, and cheery student unions, KCL is one of its kind. It enjoys a prestigious reputation with equally cut-throat capabilities and established facilities along with high professional research and teaching faculty.
Application Deadline: 30th June 2021
- University or Organization: King’s College, London
- Department: School of Global Affairs
- Course Level: Master’s
- Award: £10,500
- Number of Awards: One
- Access Mode: NA
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: UK, EU, and overseas
- Eligible Course or Subjects: MSc in Global Leadership & Peacebuilding
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicant must identify as a top student based on the merits of previous academic engagements.
- All students are eligible, including those from the UK, EU, and overseas.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The applicants are to apply for admission at the university directly. There is no other separate procedure to apply to avail of the program.
- Supporting Documents: Submit a personal statement, transcript of certificates, and references.
- Admission Requirements: Entry requirements vary for each course
- Language Requirement: If your first language is not English you must be able to provide recent evidence that your spoken and written command of the English language is adequate for the programs for which you have applied.
The King’s College, London will provide the award amount of £10,500 to needy and talented students.