The WU Executive Academy is excited to announce its Global Executive MBA Awards for high achieving candidates. This educational award is available for the academic year 2021-2022.
Applicants of any nationality who wish to apply for the MBA degree programme at WU Executive Academy are eligible for the opportunity programme.
WU Executive Academy is the Vienna University of Economics and Business’s business school. It is one of the world’s top business schools and offers a variety of degree programs.
Why study at WU Executive Academy? Their programs provide you with the tools and the most up-to-date knowledge necessary to handle today’s challenges in the business world. Their employers are rewarded with highly motivated talent armed with new thinking and a unique understanding of international business.
Application Deadline: August 31, 2021
- University or Organisation: WU Executive Academy
- Department: NA
- Course level: Master degree
- Award: partial awards, up to 25% of the tuition fee.
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Austria
- Eligible country: Application are accepted from around the world
- Eligible course or subject: MBA degree programme
- Eligibility Criteria: You must meet the following:
- Applicants must be international
- Applicants must have to enrol in the master’s degree
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Candidates must fill the university’s application form to be admitted to the master’s degree programme at the academy.
- Supporting Requirements: It includes the following:
- Proof of salary must be provided upon request (payslip, income statement or confirmation from the company).
- If you have to cope with extraordinary financial burdens (care of a family member, medical expenses, etc.), please also submit a corresponding proof of this.
- Admission Requirement: Applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Diploma, bachelor, or master degree
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant work experience
- Leadership experience
- Language Requirement: Applicants must be proficient in written and spoken English or German language.
The WU Executive Academy will provide partial awards, up to 25% of the tuition fee for the deserving students.