[HỌC BỔNG NGẮN HẠN DU HỌC ĐỨC NGÀNH BÁO CHÍ]
Global Investigative Journalism Network is a nonprofit organization. It supports the training and sharing of information among investigative and data journalists. It produces stories, conduct training, provides resources, and encourage the creation of similar nonprofit groups.
Why should apply at GIJN Fellowship? GIJN offers a range of resources and training on best practices for public interest media to be sustainable. Here candidates can get large of skills and knowledge for their Journalism career. GIJN fellowship is a chance to attend the 11th Global Investigative Journalism Conference.
- University or Organization: Global Investigative Journalism Network
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Journalism
- Fellowship Award: Round-trip, conference fee and many more
- Access Mode: Online
- Numbers of Award: 200 fellowships are awarded
- Nationality: Developing and transitioning countries
- Fellowship can be taken in the US
- Application Deadline:May 5, 2019
- Language: English
Eligibility for the Fellowship
- Eligible Countries: Developing and transitioning countries and journalists from specific communities are eligible to apply for this fellowship.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The fellowships are available to train and learn the best in the field of journalism.
- Eligibility Criteria: The fellowship is open to the full-time print, online, television, video, radio, documentary and multimedia journalists in developing or transitioning countries. Candidates must have to experience in investigative or data journalism a plus. Fellowships are also open for special categories for journalists from indigenous communities, citizen investigators, and journalists exiled from their homelands.
How to Apply
- How to apply: To apply for this fellowship candidates can submit a GIJC19 Fellowship Application Form which given in the scholarship page.
- Supporting Documents: The applicants must have to submit a short biography of their journalism experience and work samples.
- Fellowship Requirements: The applicants are required to either produce a story directly related to GIJC19 or give a presentation of the knowledge they have gained at GIJC19 in their home country to other colleagues or the journalism community-at-large.
- Language Requirement: All applicants must have to meet the English language requirements for the fellowship.
- Benefits: The fellowship will cover the round-trip airfare to Hamburg, Germany, hotel room for four nights, transport between Hamburg airport and the conference hotel, breakfast and lunch on conference days, ward ceremony banquet dinner and conference fee.