The new ISE Scholarship is now available on offer for Foreign Students at International School of Engineering (ISE) for the year 2019. The scholarship covers full tuition fees of the programme for students with excellent academic performance.
Established in 2005 by the Faculty of Engineering of Chulalongkorn University to provide interdisciplinary knowledge with international experience. ISE is regionally recognized as the most preferred (Top Choice) International Engineering School in ASEAN. Its mission is to produce world-class international engineers equipped with required skills and knowledge by offering cutting edge programs that address global and local challenges.
- Applications Deadline: February 15, 2019
- Course Level: Scholarship is available to pursue undergraduate programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarship is awarded to study Nano Engineering, Automotive Design and Manufacturing Engineering, Information and Communication Engineering, Aerospace Engineering, and Robotics and Artificial intelligence Engineering.
- Scholarship Award: 1 Full Scholarship covers the following support for 4 years.
1) Tuition and program fees
2) Economy class round trip ticket from home country to Bangkok
4) Book allowance
5) Health insurance
4 Scholarships cover tuition and program fees for 4 years.
- Nationality: Foreign students (non-Thai nationality) with excellent academic performance can apply for scholarship to study at ISE.
- Number of Scholarships: Five scholarships are available.
- Scholarship can be taken in Thailand
Eligibility for the Scholarship
Eligible Countries: Foreign students (non-Thai nationality) with excellent academic performance can apply for scholarship to study at ISE.
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
1) Must not be over 25 years old
2) Have completed (or expected to complete high school education) with the cumulative grade point average (GPA) for the latest 4 semesters not less than 3.5 (using 4.0 system)
3) Must be in good health
4) Pass the following proficiency tests
a) English: TOEFL (iBT) score not less than 80 or IELTS score not less than 6.0
b) Mathematics: SAT (Math) and SAT II (Math Level II) score not less than 700 (each)
c) Science: SAT II (Physics and Chemistry) not less than 700 (each)
How to Apply: Please submit the application and all required documents by 15.02.2019 to ise_scholarship-at-chula.ac.th.
Documents required for application
1) Completed application form with current photograph
2) Curriculum Vitae and Statement of Purpose
3) Latest official transcript
4) Two letters of recommendations from instructors or advisors
5) Photocopy of passport
6) Certificates of the proficiency tests as listed in the eligibility of applicant 4a, 4b, 4c
7) Certificate of health examination from hospital (can be submitted after scholarship decision)