Apply for the Full PhD Positionsat the Singapore Management University and improve your knowledge and skills for the academic year 2021-2022.
The grant is an open opportunity for both local and international students who want to pursue a PhD degree at SMU. The financial aid positions will cover the programme fee and a few ore miscellaneous costs.
Singapore Management University is a public research university that aspires to generate leading-edge research with global impact as well as to produce broad-based, creative, and entrepreneurial leaders for the knowledge-based economy and ranks 511-520 in QS Global World Rankings 2021.
Why study at Singapore Management University? Singapore Management University encourages its students to speak their minds and share them through active participation in the classroom. It has made a commitment towards an interactive, participative, and technologically enabled learning experience while also providing all students equal opportunities to gain global exposure.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: Singapore Management University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestics an International
- The award can be taken in Singapore
- Eligible Countries: Singaporean Citizens and international students are both eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: PhD programmes offered at SMU are eligible to apply for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have a record of good academic performance.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The students must complete the online application form to complete successfully apply to the programme of their choice. The applicants must indicate their interest in the Scholarship section at the time of the admission application process.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Minimum 12 years of formal education and passing score in nationally/ internationally recognized examination
- Official high school transcripts
- Secondary school examination certificate
- Results of high school examination
- School Testimonials/ Awards Received/ Records of Extracurricular Participation/ Special Achievements, etc.
- Medical reports showing disability or major illness, if any
- Copy of passport
- Admission Requirements: Candidates need to hold a GPA of 3.40 minimum to get a seat at SMU.
- Language Requirement: The applicants are required to attain minimum scores in the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.5
- TOEFL – 90
The Singapore Management University will cover registration and subsidized tuition fees along with a monthly living stipend towards undertaking a 4year long PhD programme.