Applications are currently open for the International Excellence Scholarship. The scholarship program is created for international students who are willing to attend the University of St Andrews for an undergraduate degree beginning in 2021.
The university is granting this scholarship to international students for their full-time undergraduate studies. The provided funds will assist students in covering up all the expenditure during their higher studies.
University of St Andrews
The University of St Andrews is a public university in St Andrews, Fife, Scotland. It provides a wide variety of social events, including more than 140 student associations and 50 sports clubs. Historic structures are juxtaposed with modern facilities, and the many student traditions make St Andrews truly an unforgettable experience.
The candidate must have to meet up with the following eligibility criteria to apply for the scholarship:
- The candidate must be an international student.
- The applicant must involve in undergraduate study at the university.
- Only available to students completing their first year of graduation (this includes direct entry into year two of course).
- The Selection Committee seeks candidates who are gifted students with academic excellence. Qualified scholars are required to serve an ambassadorial role and support the university at various events.
Acceptable Courses and Subjects
The scholarships are open to studying a bachelor’s degree program in the following fields:
- Visual Studies
Why study at the University of St Andrews?
International students will find that St Andrews provides a very global yet intimate learning environment. Students from all over the world chose to study at St Andrews for an intensive research-led academic life assisted by the Scottish system’s free existence.
Benefits of the Programs
The scholarship will be awarded as follows:
- The scholarship grants £25,000 per year.
- To pay school fees and a contribution to the cost of living.
- The scholarship is on annual basis for the period of the undergraduate program of the student.
How to Apply for the Scholarship
For applying to these scholarships, candidates are needed to follow these steps:
Step 1: Apply for Admission
The eligible students can apply for admission at the university to apply for the scholarships. After registering for a new course starting in the academic year 2021-2022, you can receive scholarships and support via my application.
Step 2: Apply for a Scholarship
After qualifying for your chosen course starting in the academic year 2021-2022, you must be given at least two workdays for processing and releasing your login information before applying for this grant.
Step 3: Submit Required Documents
- High school Diploma Certificate
- School transcripts already available
- Transcripts from prior school (only if requested)
- Post-Secondary Transcription
- Official survey results
- Start / Course Vitae
- Students must meet the general country/study curriculum entry requirement.
- You must demonstrate English language skills and meet the general admission criteria following
- The country/curriculum in which you studied.
- Academic record in higher education to date
- The background in which the findings were obtained
- Personal statement
- Academic reference
- The ability to speak English, where necessary.
International, EU, EEA and Swiss candidates can access a visa to live and study in the UK. Whether or not you need a visa and the type of visa you need depends on your country and your course duration. It will also be up to all EU, EEA, and Swiss students to start your studies when you enter the UK.
Application deadline: 10 February 2021
Contact address: +44 1334 476161
University location: St Andrews KY16 9AJ, United Kingdom