Located in Germany, the Macromedia University is an international university offering study programs related to the digitisation and globalisation of society. It provides various English-language Bachelor’s degrees and master’s degrees in media, communication, design, and management.
Why study at the Macromedia University of Applied Sciences? The university offers its students a solid foundation for the demands of the industry they will work in once they graduate. It encourages them to continually pursue excellence and personal development and to ensure their civil participation in an independent, democratic state.
Application Deadline: July 31, 2021
- University or Organization: Macromedia University of Applied Sciences
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Awards: 10 – 50% of the tuition fees
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Germany
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Bachelor’s degree program in the field of media management.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must have to meet the following criteria:
- Grade point average of at least 1.5.
- Willingness and motivation to participate and organize student activities on campus.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the opportunity, applicants must take admission in the bachelor’s degree coursework at the Macromedia University of Applied Sciences. After that, candidates must submit a scholarship application form before the deadline.
- Supporting Documents: Must submit a CV in tabular form, supplemented by proof of work or internship, a letter of motivation, letters of recommendation from the teacher, proof of social or special commitment, and a certified copy of the university entrance qualification (FH).
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must check the admission requirements of the program.
- Language Requirement: Students must have TOEFL iBT (at least 72 out of 120) or IELTS (at least 6.0 out of 9) or equivalent qualifications.
The Macromedia University of Applied Sciences will provide scholarships that can range from 10 – 50% of the tuition fees.