Warwick Business School is welcoming talented candidates from across the globe to apply for the EU Scholarships and study in the UK. The grant is available for the academic year 2022-2023.
Postgraduate degree-seeking students from outside of the UK and the Commonwealth countries are eligible to apply for this application . The scholarship will be awarded on a competitive basis to talented students to support the cost of a postgraduate programme at WBS.
Warwick Business School is an academic institute under the University of Warwick in Coventry, England. It stands at 18th position regionally and holds and aims to be Europe’s leading University-based Business School.
Why choose to study at Warwick Business School? Warwick Business School is a very open-minded institute of education that encourages new ideas, viewpoints, and new voices. It helps the students take on new perspectives and ways of thinking. They actively support and motivate all their students to unlock their full potential and achieve their ambitions.
Application Deadline: 31st July 2022
- University or Organization: Warwick Business School
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK.
- Eligible Countries: Students outside of the UK and the Commonwealth are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply to undertake postgraduate study at WBS.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be living outside of the UK and the Commonwealth countries.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The applicants must follow the application procedure of the university through its online application portal to apply. Students interested in the scholarship must indicate their interest in their personal statement.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to submit scanned original certificates or transcripts that confirm their academic qualifications and a supporting statement/ statement of purpose/ purpose of the study.
- Admission Requirements: Students must have, or be expecting to obtain, at least a 1 degree at undergraduate level from a UK university, or overseas equivalent from a top-performing University.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- CAE – 210
- CPE – 210
- IELTS – 7.0
- PTE – 79
- TOEFL IBT – 113
- Duolingo – 135
The students that will win this application will be entitled to receive support towards a postgraduate degree programme of choice at WBS.
Mời các bạn tham khảo thêm các bài chia sẻ sau nhé