The Leibniz University of Hannover has set up the Emergency Grant programme to provide financial support to international students in Germany.
The grant is open to non-EU students who hold relevant qualifications. Students are liable to receive funding and resident permit upon winning this opportunity.
The Leibniz University of Hannover, one of the top public universities in Hanover, Germany, is ranked in QS Global World Rankings 2021. The university is driven by its mission to uphold high academic standards in teaching and learning. It aims to qualify students for national and international employment markets, as well as to promote junior researchers.
Why choose to study at the Leibniz University of Hannover? The Leibniz University of Hannover takes full responsibility for seeking sustainable, peaceful, and responsible solutions to the critical issues of tomorrow. The expertise for the broad spectrum of subjects, ranging from engineering and natural sciences to architecture and environmental planning, from law and economics to social sciences and humanities, are all stocked at LUH.
Application Deadline: 15th July 2021
- University or Organization: Leibniz University of Hannover
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate and Graduate
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Germany
- Eligible Countries: All non-EU country applicants are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Applicants are eligible to apply for all courses and subjects available at LUH.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must currently be enrolled at LUH.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students must apply using the application platform provided by the government. The applicants must fill a separate application form to apply for the grant and upload it here.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Previous education transcripts
- Tenancy agreements
- Certificate of earning
- Grade transcripts of academic records
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must qualify relevant to the programme they are applying for to be accepted at LUH.
- Language Requirement: The applicants are required to attain minimum scores in the following language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 72
- IELTS – 6.0
- DSH – 2
- TestDaF – 4.4
The selected non-EU nationals will be provided funding towards the cost of study in Germany at LUH and residence permit by the university.