Enhance your study experience and learn new skills by applying for the Danish State Scholarships for non-EU/EEA students at Aarhus University for the academic year 2021-2022.
The grant is granted to international students who want to pursue a master’s degree in Denmark. Entrants from non-EU/EEA countries can benefit from this opportunity.
Aarhus University is the largest and second oldest and is one of the top public universities in Aarhus, Denmark. It is ranked #147 in QS Global World Rankings 2021. Its mission is to create and share knowledge through academic breadth and diversity, outstanding research, the education of graduates with the competencies society demands, and innovative engagement with society.
Why study at Aarhus University? Aarhus University is a dynamic, modern, and highly international university. It is a great place to study as it has grown to become a leading public university with global impact and reach across the entire research spectrum. Classes are taught by active researchers in an informal, stimulating atmosphere that helps students open up and understand better. The university offers all the practical support and guidance the students need to feel at home away from home.
Application Deadline: 15th September 2021
- University or Organization: Aarhus University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master’s
- Award: Partial or full tuition fee
- Number of Awards: Limited
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Denmark
- Eligible Countries: All international aspirants from non-EU/EEA counties are eligible.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The applicants can apply to master’s degree programmes in the Aarhus BSS, faculty of arts, natural sciences, and technical sciences under this application .
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must belong to non-EA/EEA countries.
- The applicants must be enrolled and accepted in a master’s degree programme at the university.
- The applicants must be liable to pay tuition fees.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The applicants are required to create an account and log in to the online portal of the university.
- Supporting Documents: The applicants are required to submit the following documents:
- Exam certificates
- Bachelor’s degree certificate
- Official statement of the grading scale used in the respective certification
- Language requirements documents
- Receipt of application fee
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must hold a bachelor’s degree or equivalent to be admitted to a master’s degree programme at the university.
- Language Requirement: The applicants must fulfill the following language score criteria:
- TOEFL PBT – 560
- TOEFL IBT – 83
- IELTS – 6.5 points
- C1 level obtained by examination from a CEFR-validated English language course
The successfully selected applicants will receive receiver tuition fee waivers worth either partial or complete tuition fee deduction. The award will also provide some advantages towards living expenses.