[Bạn đã sẵn sàng để du học & giao lưu 1 tuần ngắn hạn tại Đức chưa?]
Each year, the prestigious “Green Talents Competition” honors young researchers from numerous countries and scientific disciplines who neither a German citizen nor a resident of Germany.
Why at this Green Talents Program? This gives an opportunity to come together and meet with many representatives of the German scientific elite, businesses, and start-ups in the field of sustainability as well as the management level of BMBF.
The applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Applicants must take an enrolment in a master’s or PhD programme or a degree (master’s/PhD) completed no more than three years before the end of the application process
- Candidates have no more than three years of professional work experience (this excludes professional work experiences gained within the scope of an academic degree)
- You should have a strong focus on sustainable development and an interdisciplinary approach
- Applicants must have significantly above-average grades
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Lift your research to the next level and apply now! To submit your project for consideration, applicants must go through the link: https://www.greentalents.de/
- Language Requirement: Proven excellent command of English
The program will provide all the following:
Application Deadline: 2 p.m. CEST on May 22, 2019.