[HỌC BỔNG TOÀN PHẦN TIẾN SĨ TẠI IRELAND]
The University College Dublin is presenting the PhD program for all those participants who want to undertake a higher degree by research in Ireland.
The main purpose of this educational opportunity is to attract international participants in order to take a PhD degree program on the topic of indirect bridge health monitoring using the artificial neural network at UCD.
- University or Organization: University College Dublin
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: €18,000
- Access Mode: Email
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: International
- The program can be taken in Ireland
- Application Deadline: September 16, 2019
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: Candidates from all over the world can apply.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: For undertaking a PhD degree program in the field of Formal sciences, Natural sciences, and Professions and applied sciences at the university.
- Admissible Criteria: Ability to work as part of a team, including collaboration with other disciplines but also independently.
- Strives for the high quality of work and demonstrates a commitment to the project.
- Ability to communicate effectively to enable knowledge and technology transfer.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Successful participants need to take admission in a PhD degree program at the university. Once you have been enrolled at the university, you can send a detailed CV, letter of motivation (max 2 pages, single-spaced), transcripts and the names of two referees to Ass. Prof. Abdollah Malekjafarian email@example.com regarding your grant.
- Admission Requirements: Candidates must have an honours Level 8 degree in science or engineering or a related discipline and masters in Civil/Structural/Mechanical/Engineering.
- Language Requirement: You have to satisfy the English language requirements asked by the university.
Benefits: The bursary will an amount of €18,000 per annum plus UCD tuition fees at EU/Non-EU rates.