- The University of the West of England, Bristol
- Eligibility Criteria
- Acceptable Courses and Subjects
- Why study at the University of the West of England, Bristol?
- Benefits of the Program
- How to Apply for the Scholarship
- Step 1: Apply for Admission
- Step 2: Submit Required Documents
- Entry Requirements
- Visa Requirements
- Start Your Application
The University of the West of England, Bristol is offering its Chancellor’s Scholarship for international students to help them showcase their talent. The applicants will get the chance to start their bright future in any of the postgraduate course for the session 2021-2022.
The scholarship is meant to support the students in covering up their educational expenses used in numerous postgraduate degree programs. The funds will allow recipients to pay their tuition costs for the full-time courses.
The University of the West of England, Bristol
The University of West England, Bristol (UWE Bristol) is a public research university, established in 1595. The university’s departments include outstanding teaching and world-leading research to improve the students’ skills. UWE provides 30+ major courses in various fields.
The applicant must meet up the following eligibility criteria to apply for the scholarship:
- The candidate must be an international student.
- Students must have achieved the equivalent of a British first in an undergraduate degree
- Must hold an unconditional offer or a conditional offer where IELTS or equivalent English language is the only condition
- Must be a new student to UWE Bristol with no previous UK study
- Must be classed as overseas for fees purposes
- Students should not be a sponsored student or in receipt of another scholarship/award
- Must provide official transcripts at the time of application.
Acceptable Courses and Subjects
The scholarships are open to studying a postgraduate degree program in the following fields:
- Visual Studies
Why study at the University of the West of England, Bristol?
UWE Bristol is a flourishing, international university, providing a wide variety of highly respected courses and opportunities to enhance jobs. There were major 5 reasons to study in UWE: Employability(99% employed in 6-month od graduation course), providing best Facilities to explore the learning skills, Placement, and Partnership ( gain a wealth of experience in different settings), Outstanding teaching(innovative teaching methods with modern techniques), and try to Make a difference with the amazing results.
Benefits of the Program
The scholarship will be awarded as follows:
- International Postgraduate Student Scholarship: A 50% tuition fee will be granted to the candidates.
- The scholarship will be awarded to the postgraduate candidates for a single academic year.
How to Apply for the Scholarship
For applying to these scholarships, candidates are needed to follow these steps:
Step 1: Apply for Admission
The student will just apply for the administration in a selective program and he/she will automatically get a chance to avail themselves the benefits of the scholarship if he/she fulfill the eligibility criteria.
Step 2: Submit Required Documents
- Complete Admission form.
- Each term’s transcript of Bachelor’s degrees will be attached.
- A scanned copy of the Passport will be required to attach in documents.
- Submit the biometric details as part of your application process.
- Evidence of sufficient funding needs to be attached.
- Confirmation of Acceptance for Studies (CAS) statement is needed.
- Needed a valid ATAS certificate
- Medical certificate for the confirmation of good health.
- The certificate will be required for English language competence (TOEFL or IELTS)
- Scanned copy of the Passport
- Proper documents of the last education.
- Medical assurance for government verification.
Depending on your nationality, you might need an Entry Visa and/or Residence Permit for Bristol, issued by The Ministry of the UK. The student must apply for the visa not more than six months before the start of your course. After getting approval for a visa, the student has to pay his remaining fee.
Applicants from outside the EEA/Switzerland who plan to study in the United Kingdom for a full-time course of more than six months will need to apply for a student visa to study at a university. Medical examination documents are to required and considered valid for four months.
Application Deadline: 30 June 2021
Contact address: +44 (0)117 9656261
University location: the University of the West of England Frenchay Campus Coldharbour Lane Bristol BS16 1QY United Kingdom