If you have a dream of studying in Australia with a funding programme, then go ahead and become a part of the International Stand Out Scholarships provided by Bond University.
The purpose of the programme is to support international students who want to pursue bachelors or masters studies for the session 2021/2022.
Bond University seeks to be recognized internationally as a leading independent university. It has an influence and impact on higher education learning and teaching, improving the student experience.
Why study at Bond University? While studying at BU, students can get opportunities to expand their skills and grow professionally. The university provides an outstanding student experience to graduates that will make them leaders in their field.
- University: Bond University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate or masters
- Awards: Up to 25% tuition
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Number of Awards
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Egypt, Kenya, Cambodia, China, Hong Kong, India, Japan, Jordan, Korea, Republic of, Malaysia, Mongolia, Nepal, Oman, Pakistan, Philippines, Singapore, Sri Lanka, Taiwan, Province of China, Thailand, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, Viet Nam, Denmark, France, Germany, Norway, Russian Federation, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, Mexico, United States, Papua New Guinea, Argentina, Brazil, Colombia, Peru
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Bachelor or masters degree in a range of subject areas
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must have achieved a minimum academic result of ATAR 89.00 or IB Diploma 32 (or equivalent) for undergraduate applicants or achieved ‘stand out’ academic results from undergraduate studies for postgraduate applicants.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To take part in this program, applicants are recommended to take admission in an undergraduate or postgraduate degree at the university. After receiving confirmation, students can submit the International Student application Form for the award.
- Supporting Documents: Attach the school reference, evidence of your leadership, initiative, and service to your school or community, including two references, a personal statement outlining why you have applied for this studentship.
- Admission Requirements: For being admitted, seekers are required to hold the certificates of previous degree qualification with good academic grades.
- Language Requirement: All claimants need to provide formal documentary evidence of English language proficiency per the stated requirements.
The winners of the International Stand Out Scholarship are awarded with up to 25% tuition remission for their chosen program.
- Applications close on 11 June, 2021 for students commencing in the September 2021 Semester.
- Applications close on 15 October, 2021 for students commencing in the January 2022 Semester.