The programme aims to support international and domestic students who are going to enroll in the graduate degree programme at the university.
Application Deadline: Application deadlines for international students are set by the department delivering the program. Deadlines may be as early as 12 months before the program begins. However, Departments must submit completed international applications – including all documentation – to the FGSR by July 1 for September admission.
- University or Organization: University of Alberta
- Department: Faculty of Education
- Course Level: Graduate
- Award: $2,600
- Number of Awards: 1
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The award can be taken in Canada.
- Eligible Countries: All Canadian permanent residents and foreign national applicants are eligible.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The applicants can apply for any doctoral or master’s programme in the field of the Faculty of Education offered by the Faculty of Graduate Studies & Research at the University of Alberta.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have superior academic achievement.
- Open to foreign nationals holding Canadian study permits.
- Open to applicants in master’s programs.
- Open to applicants in thesis-based study programs.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students can make their admission applications online via the university portal. Students that meet the eligibility criteria will automatically be considered.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Letter of Intent
- Academic transcripts
- Reference letters
- Admission Requirements: Applicants are required to meet and provide all academic requirements.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS Academic – 6.5
- TOEFL IBT – 90
- Duolingo English Test – 115
- CAEL – 70
- CAE – 180
- CPE – 180
- PTE Academic – 61
The selected students will be awarded this scholarship in the form of a sum of $2,600 for their graduate studies at the University of Alberta.
Mời các bạn tham khảo thêm các bài chia sẻ sau nhé
- Công cụ giúp bạn đo độ mạnh hồ sơ săn học bổng (click here)
- Thấu hiểu học bổng chính phủ (click here)
- 10 điều bạn cần làm trước khi apply học bổng chính phủ (click here)
- Hướng dẫn viết bài luận săn học bổng du học (click here)
- Các học bổng Thạc sĩ du học MIỄN PHÍ tại Châu Âu (click here)
- [MỚI] Lịch để bàn săn học bổng 2022 (click here)