[HỌC BỔNG TOÀN PHẦN THẠC SĨ TẠI TRƯỜNG MAASTRICHT HÀ LAN]
If you are students from outside EU/EEA, then you can apply for the 24 fully-funded programmes. Funded by the Maastricht University, the program is available for high achieving International Students.
Awards are open for candidates who wish to pursue a full-time master’s degree program at Maastricht University for the 2020-2021 academic years.
- University or Organization: Maastricht University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Full-time master’s degree program
- Award: €29.000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 24 opportunities are awarded
- Nationality: Students outside from EU/EEA
- Program can be taken in Netherland
- Application Deadline: 1 February 2020
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: International students from outside the EU/EEA are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Programs are awarded to study the full-time master’s degree program in any subject offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: The applicant must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- You hold nationality in a country outside the EU/EEA and meet the requirements for obtaining an entry visa and residence permit for the Netherlands.
- You do not hold a double nationality from an EU/EEA country.
- You have applied for admission to a full-time Master’s programme at Maastricht University for the 2020-2021 academic year. Please click here for a full list of the Master’s programmes participating in this application programme.
- You meet the specific admission requirements of the UM Master’s programme to which you have applied.
- You have never participated in a degree-seeking higher education programme in the Netherlands. Students who have completed exchange programmes in the Netherlands are welcome to apply.
- You are not older than 35 years of age on 1 September 2020.
- You have obtained excellent results during your prior education programmes, as demonstrated by your latest grade transcript or certified by academic excellence. If several applicants are equally qualified, UM will give preference to applicants whose academic transcript or certified letter of academic excellence demonstrate that they are among the top 5% of the 2020-2021 programme applicants.
How to Apply
- How to apply: To apply for the award, the applicants must have to register for one of the participating master’s programs at Maastricht University. After taking admission candidates will be automatically considered.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must have to submit curriculum vitae, letter of motivation, and proof of academic excellence, the contact details of one referee to the email@example.com.
- Admission Requirements: For admission in a master’s degree program, Candidates must have to include a translation of diploma and/or grade lists if the originals are not in Dutch, English, German or French.
- Language Requirement: Candidates’ English language skills should be good enough to undertake intensive and challenging academic courses that are taught and examined in English.