The University of Sydney has established the Research Scholarship in Miniaturised Biosensors with High Selectivity to provide financial assistance to a PhD student who seeks to undertake research in Australia for the academic year 2021-2022.
The grant is funded by the Australian Research Council (ARC) Discovery Project and is open to PhD students willing to conduct research into miniaturized biosensors with high selectivity at the University of Sydney. Selected students will be given a stipend at the University of Sydney’s Research Training Program (RTP) rate.
The University of Sydney is a public research university that believes in education for all and leadership that improves lives in all of the communities served. The university is internationally recognized and is ranked 27th in Best Global Universities.
Why choose to study at the University of Sydney? The University of Sydney ranks in the top 50 universities in the world and is known to be a leader in education, research, student experience, and graduate employability. Harboring exquisite excellence in research and teaching, it is highly dedicated to supporting students throughout their journey at the University of Sydney.
Application Deadline: 25th October 2021
- University or Organization: University of Sydney
- Department: Faulty of Engineering
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: Stipend
- Number of Awards: 1
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The award can be taken in Australia.
- Eligible Countries: Australian national students and applicants from other foreign lands are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: PhD research in miniaturized biosensors with high selectivity offered at the School of Chemical and Biomolecular Engineering is eligible to apply for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have an unconditional offer of admission or be currently enrolled to study full-time in a PhD within the School of Chemical and Biomolecular Engineering.
- The applicants must hold an honors or master’s degree.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The students need to log in to the student portal of the university to complete the application process. Students can make the application here.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Personal statement
- Academic transcripts
- Statement of motivation
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have an honor or master’s degree in Engineering or Science to get admitted to a PhD programme at the University of Sydney.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS (Academic) – 7.0
- TOEFL iBT – 96
- PTE Academic – 68
The selected PhD candidate will be offered a stipend at the University of Sydney’s Research Training Program (RTP) rate for up to 3 years.
Mời các bạn tham khảo thêm các bài chia sẻ sau nhé